Users are prohibited from using information technology resources (including but not limited to: email, directory information, websites, and Google groups) in a manner that is construed by another as hateful, threatening or harassing, that otherwise might contribute to the creation of a hostile academic or work environment, or for purposes or uses that are commercial, including solicitation and mass communications intended to benefit private individuals.
You can upload your photo and record your name.
In search results, try these features:
- Click a person's name to see details, including a photo (if available). (Available only on-campus or if you are logged in)
- Click department name to see faculty, staff, and students associated with that department or major.
- Click any email address to send a quick email.
- Click column headers to sort search results.
- At the bottom of search results, you'll see a link to "Download to Excel." (Available only if you are logged in.)
(If you are a member of the campus community, click on the login link above and login using your Wellesley username and password.
To download advanced search results to Excel, click the Login link above.
Enter your Wellesley domain username and password, click the Login button, then close the pop-up window.
Refresh the search results page to see the 'Download to Excel' option at the bottom of the page.